With the rise in the number of OTT platforms, it has been a bit hard for people to stick to a single OTT platform. The availability of so many choices of entertainment confuses an individual to choose an OTT platform for watching fascinating movies or series which has led to many of our readers asking how to cancel Disney plus subscription The majority of the OTT platforms require a paid subscription and there’s no way that all the customers will subscribe to each and every streaming service.
Disney Plus updates itself with new entertaining content frequently and it’s one of the most amazing streaming services out there. But if you want to cancel Disney Plus subscription for any reason, this article will prove to be quite helpful for you.
Steps to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription via Web Browser
If you have subscribed to Disney Plus through a web browser, you have chosen the best way to subscribe. Wondering why? It’s because you will be billed independently and this will make it easier for you to track your expenses spent on online streaming apps like Disney Plus. Compared to using a remote, you will find it faster to enter your data via keyboard and mouse. Through a web browser, you can cancel Disney Plus subscription with ease.
The following are the steps for canceling your Disney Plus subscription via web browser:
- Open the Disney Plus website on the browser of your PC or smartphone. Log in to your account.
- Select the avatar of the primary account holder.
- Go to the top-right corner and click on the profile icon to access the details of your account.
- Go to ‘Billing Details’ if you have subscribed to a subscription on a monthly basis. Select ‘Disney+ Annual’ if you have a subscription of 1 year.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Select ‘Complete Cancellation’ for confirmation.
Finally, your Disney Plus subscription will be canceled.
Steps to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription via Android Smartphones
The following are the steps for canceling your Disney Plus subscription through your Android smartphone:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
- Tap on your email ID letter present in the top-right corner.
- Choose ‘Payments & subscriptions’.
- Tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select ‘Disney Plus’.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and you are done!
Steps to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription via iPhone
The following are the steps for cancelling your Disney Plus subscription through your iPhone:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone.
- Tap your name present at the top.
- Select ‘Subscriptions’ and tap ‘Disney Plus’.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Steps to Cancel Disney Plus subscription on Roku
The following are the steps for cancelling your Disney Plus subscription on Roku:
- Go to the Roku home screen and highlight ‘Disney Plus’ in the list of channels.
- Press the ‘Star’ button on your Roku remote.
- A menu will appear on the screen. Choose ‘Manage Subscription’ from this menu.
- You need to select ‘Cancel Subscription’ twice. On doing so, you will get a confirmation for the same.
All of us know that things can get a little complicated when it comes to Roku, here is a video tutorial to make things easier for you.
Why Cancel Disney Plus Subscription?
Even if Disney Plus is packed with entertaining content of various genres, there’s a good chance that a lot of its users won’t get enough time to use the streaming app due to their hectic work schedules. Thus, the subscription becomes a waste of money for them. In order to cut off such expenses, they had to cancel their Disney Plus subscription.
Initially, Disney Plus was launched in a few nations like the U.S., U.K., South Africa, and New Zealand. Within a few months after the launch, it started to expand its network to several nations. However, it is not available globally like Netflix. This move by Disney was criticized by many OTT platform admirers all over the world. Travelers who were temporarily in nations of active Disney Plus services signed up to experience the content of this online streaming app. But after they left those nations, they had no choice but to cancel Disney Plus subscription.
No doubt that Disney Plus has fabulous content for entertainment. But due to some other reason, many users have to cancel their Disney Plus subscription. We hope that through this article, you will be able to cancel Disney Plus subscription immediately whenever you require to do so.
Once you cancel your Disney plus account, you will still want to watch content online, here are some of the Best Free Movies Apps for Android in 2022