Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key is often required by users who have lost access to their OS, and still want to run the OG system software on their machines. You want a licensed Windows 7, but don’t have a product key. No worries! You will find your solution here. Since Microsoft stopped its support for Windows 7, it has become a task to find a way to use this OS. But using a product key will help you unblock this issue.
Windows 7, is to date one of the most popular PC OS, capitalizing on the majority of the market share across the globe. Launched in 2009, the OS quickly gathered attention for several new features and a wonderful UI that killed its competition. Below you will find more info about how to use Windows 7 Ultimate on your PC and nuts and bolts about it. Make sure you read it till the end to overcome any issues.
What is a Product Key?
Before you ask what Windows 7 product key is, let us answer that. A product key is a 14-digit special code that is required to unlock and activate a digital product. In this case, Windows 7 Ultimate OS. In simple words, it is like a license that will allow you to access all the premium features given by Microsoft in the 7 Ultimate OS without any hassle. These keys are used to save software from piracy issues and without it, a user either won’t be able to use the software at all or would have access to limited features.
Difference between Windows 7- Home Premium and Ultimate
|Windows 7 Home Premium||Windows 7 Ultimate|
|Does not provide location-aware printing.||Provides access to location-aware printing.|
|No Windows-XP mode supported||It supports Windows-XP mode|
|No in-built remote desktop||In-built Remote desktop|
|No Dynamic Disks||Can use Dynamic Disks|
|Only EFS Encryption||Uses BitLocker Encryption|
Difference between 32 Bit and 64 Bit
If you are asked to make an educated guess, asking which one of them both, 32-bit or 64-bit would be better. You would directly go to the 64-bit option. Well, the bigger the better, right? Yeah!
One of the most important reasons being, 64-bit processors can simply handle and process more data at a time. It stores more computational values that include memory addresses. 64-bit processors are also capable of utilizing more RAM at any given time, while 32-bit processors are capable of using RAM of only up to 4 GB.
Best features from Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 keys gives you the power to use both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the operating system. Granting you unlimited potential to overpower and overkill your peers.
- Windows XP was one the most loved operating systems, and still is. When new operating systems came and took over, not everyone loved it. But everyone was obviously forced to upgrade their system for obvious reasons. Windows 7 Ultimate gives you the ability to run many programs in Windows XP Mode. This gave Windows 7 ultimate a huge boost in the market.
- The new and enhanced BitLocker Encryption method gave the users ultimate security. One can now easily recover data without making a backup to their home or business network. Protecting your PC as well as other storage devices against potential threats of loss and theft.
- With the introduction of navigation features like Aero Shake and Snap. Using the operating system gets more intuitive than ever. You could easily control programs with a simple gesture. In a world where everyone wants to get tasks done as quickly and easily as possible, who wouldn’t love it.
Pros and Cons
- Aero Peek- gives you the ability to peek at an application running without actually opening it, by hovering the cursor above the application icon on the taskbar.
- HomeGroup- Eases the pain-stricken task of setting up and managing a network.
- Problem Step Recorder- This feature could be considered something that gave relief to any user who was tired of going to a technician and paying every now and then. Using a Windows 7 Serial Key, you get to record all the keystrokes and mouse moves on the screen and show the technician where and how an error occurred.
- More Secure than ever before- If you are one of those who do not understand or neglect the importance of security. You really are making a huge mistake. But now you can leave everything to your new Windows 7 Ultimate. This operating system from Microsoft makes sure that you are always caught up with the latest security patches.
- No Quick Launch Toolbar- Removing one of the ace features from Windows XP led to a lot of beef from the users across the globe against the developers.
- Poor Migration Solution- If you have ever used an android phone, you will understand how an efficient migration changes your life (at least enhances it to a great extent). But you can not install Windows 7 on an existing Windows OS. You will have to uninstall and install windows 7 from scratch.
- High Configuration required. Though most systems will be able to run the Windows 7 platform. But the same can not be said if you are looking for a smooth and stable function of the platform.
Frequently Asked Questions about Windows 7 Product Key
- Will I be able to upgrade after using Windows 7 Ultimate?
Yes, you can upgrade to whatever Windows OS you like. Just keep in mind that your system should have the minimum requirements to support the new Operating System.
- Is there a parental control feature in Windows 7?
Yes. If you use the Product Key, you will have access to plenty of premium features like parental control, gesture control, and much more.
- Do I need to pay for Windows 7 Ultimate?
If you are looking to purchase a new licensed copy of the operating system. You will not be able to find one, as Microsoft has long ago discontinued the Windows 7 systems. Though you can use Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key to unlock it, which is available free of cost.