With three new characters arriving in version 3.1, Genshin Impact codes are one of the few ways to earn Primogems for doing very little work. You can use these codes to buy Fates to use when wishing on banners.
You’ll need to store up quite a few Fates if you’re a no-spend player trying to get one of the five stars for free. Even though you can obtain Primogems through events and will undoubtedly obtain some following the version 3.1 outage, a few hundred more won’t hurt. The Genshin Impact 3.1 broadcast codes are useful in this situation. It’s important to keep in mind that these freebies will expire after a day, so even if you aren’t watching, you should still use them around the same time.
Genshin Impact Codes List
Some of these codes are only redeemable for a very limited amount of time, particularly Genshin Impact Codes for Livestream, but some of them remain valid for a while.
The list of current Genshin Impact codes is provided below. Get your prizes by entering these codes in the Redemption Code form on the code redemption website! Included with this are Primogems, which may be used to obliquely buy Wishes. The current Genshin Impact codes are:
- GENSHINGIFT – 50 Primogems, three heroes’ wit. This code doesn’t expire.
- 3B6RYY7AHX9D – 100 Primogems, ten mystic ore. Expires September 17 at 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST.
- JT78YH7SGWRZ – 100 Primogems, five hero’s wit. Expires September 17 at 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST.
- 2BP9HY6BYFR5 – 100 Primogems, 50,000 Mora. Expires September 17 at 09:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST.
- 6A6VJTWGCPYV – 60 Primogems, five adventurers’ experiences. Expiration date unknown.
Expired Genshin Impact Codes
- XTNDKTEBWA59-60 Primogems, 5 Adventure EXP
- DTNUKTWCC6DY- 100 Primogems, 5 Hero’s Wit
- LANVJSFUD6CM- 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- HSNUKTXCCPWV- 100 Primogems, 50,000 Mora
- KB6DKDNM7H49- 100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- BSNDJC747Z7D- 100 Primogems and 5 Hero’s Wit
- AS7CJDP4NG7H- 100 Primogems and 5,000 Mora
- NB6VKHQWVANZ- 100 Primogems, 5 Hero’s Wit
- LBNDKG8XDTND- 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- BSNUJGQFUTPM- 100 Primogems, 50,000 Mora
- KT7DKSFGCRWD- 100 Primogems, 50,000 Mora
- EA7VKTFHU9VR- 100 Primogems, 5 Hero’s Wit
- 8ANCKTWYVRD5- 60 Primogems, 5 Adventure EXP
- MTNUJBXDD72R- 60 Primogems, 5 Adventure EXP
- DTNVKAWBWSF- 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- WANVJAFAXTER- 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- HA6C2AFBXSZV- 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- MS7C3SV8DMZH- 60 Primogems, 5 Adventure EXP
- DSPVUN2BKH5M-100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- CB7UU6KT2H5- 100 Primogems and 5 Hero’s Wit
- NTPVU7JTJYPD- 100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora
- PT8SG36HK4X6- 100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
How To Redeem Genshin Impact Codes
There are two methods you can use to Genshin impact redeem code, however, you must be at least Adventure Rank 10. The first is via the Hoyoverse website itself:
- Visit the webpage for the MiHoYo redemption (opens in a new tab)
- Register and select a region.
- Select a code from this list, then click “Redeem” to Genshin code redeem.
- Access Genshin Impact
- Claim your rewards by checking your mailbox.
The second method involves using the game itself:
- Access Genshin Impact
- Launch the game’s menu.
- Choose “Settings” and then “Account.”
- To redeem your code, click the “Redeem now” button.
- Pick up your prizes from the mailbox.
If you are interested in Anime Games, read our blog on 10 Of The Best Anime Games On Roblox!
Genshin Impact Tips To Not Over Spend
The premium in-game money, primogem, is what keeps Genshin Impact going. You can use it to open up new characters and weapons, or you can use it to circumvent the time constraints in the domain dungeons to gather resources more quickly. Primogems are given away every day as a result of task commissions, events, and exploration, which is great if you don’t want to spend money.
However, the amount of Primogems needed to unlock a new character or weapon is astoundingly high, so it could take weeks or even months to gather enough to get what you want. Primogems can be purchased with real money, so it can be tempting to go against the light and pay cash for them instead.
Keep Fragile Resin Safe Before the Late Game
Exploration in Genshin Impact only costs you time. But ultimately you’ll want to grow your characters and their arsenal, and that costs money. There are breakpoints where character and weapon experience caps apply, and you must gather resources to go past the breakpoints. There are more materials needed for ascension to higher levels.
Avoid Skipping Events
Genshin Impact tempts you to check in every day by offering commission missions that can be finished in exchange for a few Primogems for nothing. These gems enable those with limited funds to spend Wishes on one-time Event Banners (Opens in a new window). Along with these regular tasks, developer Mihoyo also releases special events every two weeks that give you extra Primogems and precious resources. Therefore, use frequent logins.
Avoid Becoming Dependent On Wishing
Simply said, avoid wasting Primogems. It’s simple to blow your Primogems, which you’ve worked for or purchased with money, on a brand-new character or flashy new weapon, Banner. Defy the desire. Although Genshin Impact is a beautiful, richly-contented free-to-play adventure, it is fundamentally a gacha game. The randomly generated character and weapon Banners, where you can bet for things, are Mihoyo’s cash cow.
With this, we are at the end of this article. Keep checking the codes as new ones get updated from time to time and current codes expire soon.
Now that you have learnt about Genshin Impact codes, if you want to know how to use the interactive map, read this blog on Top 5 tips to best use Genshin Impact interactive map