If you have a Roblox premium subscription, we know that you are here to know How to Cancel Roblox Premium. Similar to the majority of free-to-play gaming platforms, Roblox offers in-app purchases for things like passes, bonuses, and stuff. Robux, the in-game money for Roblox, is used to purchase them. If you want to do more than just play Roblox’s free games, you’ll need some Robux, which are essentially money in the Roblox universe. Although you can always buy Robux, creating a Roblox Premium account provides you with Robux in addition to other benefits.
Until a player quits it, the Robux premium membership will renew automatically each month. Players can enjoy all of the features of the Roblox Premium membership after making a purchase. Among many other premium benefits, this includes swapping goods and receiving better compensation.
Roblox Premium has three subscription tiers, but there isn’t much difference between the different tiers other than the amount of Robux you receive each month:
- 450 Robux are available for $4.99 a month.
- 1000 Robux are available at $9.99 each month.
- 2200 Robux are provided each month for $19.99.
The premium feature in Roblox can offer you a variety of goodies but if you are no longer interested in continuing with the Paid version, you can easily cancel the subscription.
To cancel your subscription, you may need to follow a slightly different procedure depending on the platform you’re using. Let us look at the steps to follow when you want to cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Roblox Premium Membership
On Android Devices
To cancel Roblox premium, you must first visit the Google Play Store. Once there, do the following:
- Open the Google Play store
- Make sure the Google account you’re using to pay for your Roblox Premium subscription is active.
- Select subscriptions from the menu
- Choose the Roblox Premium plan.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”.
How To Cancel Roblox Premium Membership On macOS And Windows
To cancel Roblox premium using PC and Mac browsers, follow these instructions:
- Start the App Store program.
- Click your name or the sign-in button located at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Select “View Information” from the window’s top menu.
- If prompted, log in.
- You must scroll down the page until you see “Subscriptions” written there.
- Then select “Manage.”
- Click Edit next to the Roblox subscription.
- Then select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Log in to the membership account that was purchased.
- The upper right gear icon should be opened.
- Then select “Settings.”
- Click “Billing.”
- Select “Cancel Renewal” from the menu. From there, follow all the instructions to completely cancel the membership.
How To Cancel Roblox Premium On iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
The methods for cancelling your membership on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are pretty much the same:
- Your Apple device’s “Settings” app should be opened.
- Click your name once.
- Click or tap Subscribe.
- Click the “Roblox subscription” button.
- Hit the Cancel Subscription button.
Now that you know how to cancel Roblox premium, you should also learn about Now.gg Roblox- Best Way To Play Roblox Online in 2023! Read our blog to know more.
How To Cancel Roblox Premium From The Browser
If you have access to a computer, you may quickly sign in and cancel using the Roblox app or your preferred web browser. Here is what to do if you want to know how do I cancel Roblox premium.
- Log into Roblox. Make sure you are logged in with the correct account for the subscription you wish to cancel if you are already logged in.
- Click the gear icon in the window’s upper-right corner. Choose Settings.
- Look at the menu on the left side of the My Settings box and select Billing. You can view your current membership’s renewal date and membership status at the top of the Billing section. This renewal date will change to your cancellation date once you cancel your subscription because Roblox subscriptions are often renewed automatically using the payment method you selected. Remember that you and everyone else on the account can always play Roblox for free; however, they won’t be able to trade or perform other activities.
- In this area, click the Cancel Renewal option. Confirm that you really, truly want to cancel your Premium subscription by following the on-screen instructions. Your date of renewal has now changed to your date of expiration.
- You’ve done. Note that any portion of your membership will not be refundable, regardless of how you choose to cancel.
This option is not available at this time. There is no way to manage Roblox memberships on an Xbox console. You’ll have to switch to a different platform to make these changes.
That’s all you need to know about cancelling your Roblox Premium on various platforms. Although Roblox premium can give you added advantage, you can play Roblox for free too.
If you have second thoughts if you want to cancel Roblox premium, you can take help from this article on How to Pick a Roblox Premium Plan!