ESPN Plus is an American international basic cable sports channel owned by ESPN.co It’s an Over the top subscription video streaming service, Operating in the United States. It was launched in the year 2018 and currently has more than 200 million active users around the world. ESPN+ is earlier marketed as an add-on to ESPN’s Core service. ESPN Plus content was previously offered exclusively to only cable users via ESPN3 and WatchESPN app.
ESPN Plus is mainly focused on featuring Sports content like Combat sports which include Ultimate Fighting Championship, College sports, Hockey, National hockey league, Soccer, Rugby Union, Golf including PGA Tour Live, Tennis, and Cricket. The service also features some of its original content and Live TV Channels.
ESPN.com Activate Guide for Different Devices.
Activate on Roku using ESPN.com/activate Link.
- First, you need to start the ESPN app on your Roku device and navigate to the settings gear icon, Now you need to select your subscription and click on log-in.
- You will see a code on your screen, Vist ESPN.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser, Once you open this link on your browser you can enter the code, To complete the sign-in process.
- Now you can log in to your existing ESPN account or Create a new account, If you have to log in to your existing account you have to enter your account credentials. Once the sign-in process completes you can start watching your favorite Sports on your Roku device at any time.
Also, read our guide on DisneyPlus Activation.
ESPN.com Activate on Apple TV using es.pn/appletv Link.
- Launch the ESPN app on your Apple TV, navigate to Settings, and select subscription. Now click on log in to get an activation code on your TV screen.
- Once you got the activation code you can open the es.pn/appletv link on any of your compatible smartphones or computer device. Enter the code on your device to complete the sign-in process.
- Once you complete the sign-in process you can log into your existing account by providing your account details or you can simply create a new account. This way you can start watching your favorite sports channel content.
ESPN Activate on a Fire TV.
- First, you need to download the ESPN+ app on your Fire TV device, Ince you downloaded the app, launch the application and navigate to click on the subscription tab.
- After that select ESPN+ and click on Log-in. This way you will be able to generate an activation code on your Fire TV.
- Once you generate the code, Go to the ESPN.com/activate link on any of your compatible smartphones or computer device, Enter the code on the link, and log in to your existing ESPN+ account, If you don’t have an existing account you can create a new account.
Once you finished all the log-in processes you can start watching your favorite sports content right away.
Also, read our guide on ABC.com activate.
How to activate ESPN Plus on an Android device.
- Download and install the ESPN app on your Android TV, Mobile, or Tablet from Play Store. Once you download the app, Open the application and navigate to Settings, From there go to ESPN+ Subscriptions and click on subscribe.
- Now click on restore and select setup account to complete the activation process, Your subscription can now link to your Andriod device and you can watch ESPN on any other compatible device.
How to activate ESPN Plus on an iPhone & iPad.
- Download and install the ESPN+ app on your iPhone or iPad, Now navigate to settings from the top right corner, and select ESPN+ Subscription. And select subscribe.
- Once you click on subscribe, select restore, and set up an account to complete the activation process, This way your subscription will be linked to your iPhone or iPad. And you can start streaming your favorite sports content right away.
ESPN+ is a great platform if you are into sports, Various types of sports content are available on the ESPN+ application and website. Many of us want to enjoy this content on the big TV screens. But many people struggle while connecting their ESPN+ account to their TV. Therefore we have provided you with a step-by-step guide on how you can connect your ESPN+ account to your preferred device.