Twitch is a live video streaming service made in America, The service focuses on the live streaming of video games, broadcasting esports competitions, Live Music broadcasts, Creative content, And real-life streams. Twitch was launched in June 2011 and currently has more than nine million monthly active users. Twitch is a famous platform among the young generation, Since video games, and streaming was the most attractive part for this generation cause of YouTube Gamers and Streamers.
Twitch has made its way by providing a platform completely dedicated to Video game streaming. Many famous Video game streamers like Ninja, AronPlay, Rubius, Myth, and Tfue have millions of followers on social media platforms like Instagram. Games like Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Fortnite, League of Legends, Arma 3, and H1Z1 are some of the most streamed games. Twitch has provided a platform that helps users to earn money through streaming.
Twitch TV Activate Guide for Different Devices.
1. Twitch TV Activate on Android TV.
- First, you need to download the Twitch app on your TV. To download the app, Go to Play Store and search for Twitch in the search bar, once you find the application, click on the install button. Wait for the installation process to get finished. Once the app is installed open the app to complete the sign-up process.
- Open the app and navigate to sign-up to generate a unique activation code, Once you got the code, Open any web browser on your PC or Smartphone and search for twitch.tv/activate. Here you have to enter the unique activation code you got from the TV app, Once you enter the code you can complete the rest of the Sign-up process easily.
- To complete the sign-up process enter your E-mail address and password, if you’re new to Twitch you can register yourself by filling out some general details, But if you already have an account registered on Twitch you can simply Log-in by entering your E-mail address/Username and password. This way you will automatically get connected to Twitch on your Andriod TV.
Also, read our guide on ESPN.com activation.
2. Twitch.tv/activate on Apple TV.
- Switch on your Apple TV and launch the App Store, In the App Store search for Twitch, Click on install app, Once the app is installed, launch the app to complete the rest activation process.
- Once you open the app, Navigate to the sign-up tab to generate a unique verification code, Copy or Remember that unique verification code.
- Now open any web browser on your Smartphone or PC and search for twitch.tv/activate once you get to the website enter the unique activation code, after entering the code you can complete the rest of the sign-up process.
- If you’re new to Twitch you can navigate to Sign-up and enter your email address and other basic details to register a new account but if already have an account you can just simply click on Log-in.
3. Activate Twitch on a Roku Device.
- If you want to use Twitch on your Roku device you have to go to Add channels and search for Twitch in the search tab, Once you find the Twitch app click on Add channel to Add Twitch on your Roku device.
- Now open the Twitch app and navigate the Sign-up tab, In the Sign-up tab you will get a Unique verification code. You need to Copy or remember that code.
- Once you got the verification code open any web browser on your smartphone or PC and search for twitch.tv/activate in the search box. Now you need to enter the verification code to complete the Sign-up process.
- If you already have a Twitch account you can simply click on Log-in but if you don’t have one you can click on the Sign-up button to complete the new registration process. This way you will automatically get connected to your account on your Roku device.
Also, check out our article on Plex.tv/link.
To connect your Twitch account to your TV you need to complete a basic verification sign-up process, This process is quite the same for almost all TV devices, But if you have Andriod TV or Apple TV, or a Roku device you can directly follow these steps to complete the sign-up process. You are also advised to remember and enter the verification code as it is in the activate code tab, Cause the verification code is act as a one-time password which verifies that it’s you who is trying to connect with a certain device. And if you’re still facing any error or problem while carrying out these steps you can contact to Twitch customer service department and make an inquiry. You can also write an e-mail to the customer service department to inquire about your problem.