The gamers who are engrossed in the Apex Legends game find it a bit frustrating to figure out apex map rotation when the game isn’t loaded. We bet that you might be thinking about the ways to find out the recent set of maps available to battle on. After a well-spent Season 13, gamers are still dropping their characters into different maps to enjoy the competitive battle as well as casual royale action.
To make the players feel the game is as fresh as possible, the creators ensure that the apex legends map rotation changes regularly. The latest season has 4 maps across ranked and public matches. Each of them contains unique layouts for gamers to master. If you are wondering which apex maps are currently in rotation, keep reading!
The ApexLegendsStatus website is very beneficial for the players to find info about the apex map rotation. If you go through the website and use the Apex Map Tracker you will be exposed to real-time updates about the appearance of the next map along with its duration. Knowing the duration of the map will help you to decide where to spend your time.
The total number of battle royale maps is only four in Apex Legends. But these maps are large enough to keep you thrilled for not only tens but hundreds of matches! The developer of Apex Legends, Respawn, ensures that the game remains interesting to the players by tweaking, adjusting or making new additions to the maps. Even if you play on the same map again and again, you will always feel a new vibe.
Storm Point, Kings Canyon, and World’s Edge were the maps in rotation during the ending phase of Season 13. Olympus has been removed from the apex legends map rotation in Season 14. You can no longer play in that arena as of now.
These maps in the Apex Map Rotation were in rotation for up to 1 hour and 45 minutes. Such a time limit allowed the players to enter into matches on multiple maps. It’s upon the players to decide how much time to play on a particular map. In Season 14 of Apex Legends Ranked, you must have witnessed a rank split at the halfway point just like in the previous seasons. The maps also changed in Season 14 along with the resetting of the ranks to slightly lower positions.
Apex Map Rotation in Season 14
The following are newly-update maps in rotation in Season 14 of Apex Legends:
- Kings Canyon
- World’s Edge
- Storm Point
Each of the above maps is available for the players for a period of 30 minutes to an hour and a half. If you don’t like to play on a particular map, wait for the timer to end. After the timer runs down, the next map in line will be brought into the game. You won’t ever find 2 maps running back-to-back. If the game is currently running with the Storm Point map, the next map won’t be Storm Point again. Also, you won’t be eliminated when the timer ends. You will be allowed to finish the match in the next round on a new map.
Every season of Apex Legends is divided into 2 parts: Rank Split One and Rank Split Two. The rotation pattern of Ranked Maps is slightly different. If Rank Split One features World’s Edge, it will be the only map you can play in till the end of Rank Split One. You will find the map with the most substantial changes in the first split. Rank Split Two will also feature only a single map for the players to play in.
The maps in Arenas Mode are different and so, they have a different rotation pattern too. These maps keep rotating for both Ranked Arenas and Pubs Arenas. Pub maps rotate in a time frame of 15 minutes, while Ranked maps keep rotating after every 25 minutes. With the help of the Arenas menu, you will get to know which maps are in the line of rotation for both modes. This will help you in planning your playtime on your favourite map.
Why You Should Learn The Maps for Apex Legends Map Rotation
Learning a map during the Apex Legends Map Rotation is one of the most important factors for a player’s survival to the final ring. Unless you find a few spots which are safe and advantageous as per your capabilities, you should land everywhere on a map several times. If you do this, you will definitely understand the location of the hottest spots on that map. It will help you to figure out the best spots for keeping your encounter rates high.
It is tempting for all newbies to get comfortable. But in this game, it will be best for you to go towards the path of versatility. When you get thorough with the entire layout of a map, you can easily determine which spots will be suitable for your character. You will grow as a player by adapting to different strategies. This will result in an increase in your confidence as a player.
In Apex Legends, a hot zone is chosen at the beginning of every match. It is indicated by blue light. This area has some high-tier loot. With such loot, you can get an advantage to overcome your opponents. You will face a lot of competition from your opponents while trying to find out the loot in a hot zone. But if you are lucky, you might obtain your favourite gun or a purple shield which will make you capable of being one of the most excellent players in Apex Legends.
The Beginner’s Guide For Playing Apex Legends Mobile
If you start playing Apex Legends Mobile as a complete beginner without any prior background in battle royales and experience, you will get confused in the game. This game is a bit different from Fortnite and PUBG. It offers a new well-polished experience which is beyond just armour and shooting. Now that you have learnt so much about Apex map rotation, we have briefed some tips on Apex Legends Mobile!
The best thing you can do while playing Apex Legends Mobile is you can learn How to Cast to FireStick from Android & iPhone 2022. Believe us, your entire gaming experience will change with this simple thing!
How To Get Started With Apex Legends Mobile
After installing the game on your Android smartphone, you will have to complete some preliminary steps. The first step will verify your age and take your consent for the game’s agreement on terms. The second step will let you choose your primary method for login. You can sign up with your Google, Facebook, Twitter, or Google account. If you don’t want to log in with these accounts, you can sign in as a guest. Your progress in the game will be tied to your account. Thus, you should not sign in as a guest if you don’t want to risk losing your gaming progress.
You can also reconfigure your settings anytime with ease. For doing so, you just need to tap on ‘Settings’ in the main menu. Tap on ‘Custom Layout’ if you want to customize the button mapping layout. During the Rookie Tutorial, you will learn the basics of this game, including shooting, climbing, sliding, and picking up items. After you complete the tutorial, you will be able to choose your username and register as a legend.
The following are some beginner tips which will help you in surviving your early matches:
- Half the match will be spent on obtaining a gun in the nearby area and looting items. You should ensure that you find the right gun which is suitable per your play style. You must prefer shotguns such as the Wingman or the Peacekeeper if you are a confrontational player. Before a match begins, you should try hitting the practice range.
- You should memorize the loot colours. White means common, blue means rare, purple means epic, and gold means legendary. If you upgrade the loot to a higher rarity, you will be able to power up your gear during the matches. You should turn on auto-pickup in order to loot faster. Sorting out your bag should only be done after you are safe.
- Proper communication is absolutely necessary. Therefore, you should utilize the ping system for letting your team know about what loot you have discovered and where you are heading.
- Don’t forget to top up your shields as they are quite useful. They are important for surviving the encounters.
- Use a finisher to finish off your enemies. After you eliminate an opponent, he will be in a downed state. It will be the perfect time for you to use a finisher for completing the task.
- To improve your mobility, make use of the sliding mechanic. Use the combination of sliding and jumping for moving faster.
- Make sure that you keep yourself up with the Apex Map Rotation that happens with every new season.
- Unlock more perks to power up your legends. You can unlock perks by using a particular legend in matches. Your hitbox determines how simple it is to target you and so, you should learn the hitbox of your legend. Legends are split into 3 categories – Medium, large and small hitboxes. The ones who have the largest hitbox are Pathfinder, Caustic and Gibraltar. This game is balanced around the ability to fix damage and maintenance of hitboxes. Hence, you should use your abilities properly.
- You should try to land quicker than your opponents to get first dibs on loot. If you look sideways and turn your camera 45°, you will be able to fly faster.
- Stack up yourself with multiple weapons because you will face different types of encounters. Suppose you are fighting indoors, it will be better if you use Hipfire for defeating your enemy. But remember, not all guns are good with it.
Game Modes in Apex Legends Mobile
The type of opponents in your match will be determined on the basis of the selection of your camera mode – FPP (First-Person Perspective) or TPP (Third-Person Perspective). If you choose FPP, you will be only matched with the players who have the FPP setting. For the players who want the traditional Apex Legends experience, go for FPP. The ones who are quite familiar with the 3rd-person view and want to have a flexible playstyle should go for TPP. Compared to FPP, your field of view will widen in TPP.
- Battle Royale
- Limited-time event modes
- Practice (includes the Rookie tutorial, tutorial training, mastery missions, and the firing range)
- Multiplayer (gun game, 3v3 team deathmatch)
For selecting a new game mode, follow the below steps:
- Tap on the tab present on the left.
- Select ‘Confirm’
- Start queuing by tapping on the ‘Play’ button
The Apex Legends Mobile game features a premium battle pass which is available for free. It offers rewards such as in-game cosmetics. The weekly new challenges of this game allow the players to claim loot by completing seasonal and daily missions. Every competitive season brings at least a new character, special feature, and seasonal shop goodies for the players. So don’t forget to check the new updates before the beginning of a new season.
Bonus Content: Tips for Apex Legends Mobile Season 14
We hope that you have got clarity about Apex map rotation in Season 14 of Apex Legends. We highly suggest that you take full advantage of the Apex Map Tracker! Apex Legends Mobile is turning out to be one of the most popular Android games in 2022. It has received tons of praise and is also being hailed as one of the best FPS games to exist on Android. If you are eager to get into this game, all you need to do is follow the recommendations mentioned in this article.