With over 1 billion active users worldwide TikTok has become a huge platform for content creators across the world, and to keep the platform clean and safe for users TikTok has created some strict policies. Tiktok has removed over 50 million videos for violation of community guidelines. For those users who violate these guidelines, TikTok takes strict actions against them, TikTok Shadowban these accounts.
Shadow Banned Meaning on TikTok?
Although TikTok does not notify the users about they getting Shadowbanned, how could one know that they’re Shadowbanned, In the early stage users can see some unusual results on the reach of their content, Their videos don’t get enough views or enough likes by their followers.
Also, read our guide on Tinder Unban Proccess.
How long does Shadaowban last?
How to know if you’re Shadowbanned?
Why am I Shadowbanned on TikTok?
Those who go against TikTok’s community guidelines face Shadowban, TikTok has made some rules to maintain a healthy environment over the platform and takes serious action against those who continuously try to violate these rules.
- Spamming: This considers the most common reason for getting Shadowbanned, There’s a daily limit to user activity, You should not like more than 100 videos, and should not follow more than 50 profiles, for saving yourself from getting Shadowbanned.
- Improper content: Contents such as false news hate speech, nudity, violence, and copyrighted music is considered improper content and TikTok has the right to remove such content and take strict against the user.
How to get Unshadowbanned on TikTok?
- Reinstall the Application: To get Unshadowbanned, the first step is to uninstall the application, clear cache memory and data from the application, and reinstall the application, sometimes updating the application can fix the problem.
- Remove Offensive Content: You should delete offensive content from your account, and wait for a few weeks to get Unshadowban lifted.
- Use TikTok Pro Account: Switching to the TikTok pro account, you can observe the detailed analytics for your posts, You can monitor how your engagement has increased or decreased, The TikTok pro account is a free and helpful tool.
- Post Creative Content: You should make some creative and original content to get a natural and positive response from your audience. And stay away from any type of copyrighted content.
- Take a break: After removing the offensive content and reinstalling the application, you can take a break from TikTok and come back after a few days until the ban gets lifted.
TikTok has created an amazing platform for all types of creators around the world, many small-scale businesses rely on TikTok for promotion and marketing, and TikTok influencers are treated as celebrities and pose a heavy influence on their followers, In recent times many artists have chosen TikTok for promotion purpose. Given many influencers have built a living out of it. That’s why TikTok secures its billion active users, They follow strict user policy, and TikTok takes strict action against users, who post offensive or inappropriate content.
In the past years, TikTok has gained many minor users who belong to the age group of 10 to 15 therefore TikTok aims to maintain a safe environment for every user. Those who violate community guidelines a few times get shadowbanned by TikTok and those who continue this behavior get a permanent ban from TikTok.