If you’re here then you must be curious to know how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing. There isn’t a straightforward answer to this question but there are some practices that can help you solve this problem. To find the solution we’d recommend you to continue reading this article.
When it comes to sharing photos and short videos securely Snapchat is the best application to do so. With its advanced privacy and security features Snapchat has always secured the first rank as one of the most secure social media platforms in the market. The platform was launched in the year 2011 and differentiated itself with the help of strict privacy features. Many users and tech enthusiasts have always tried to find some other way to trick around Snapchat screenshot notifications but have remained unsuccessful.
How to Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing on iOS Devices
- As an iOS device user, you must be aware of the native iOS screen recording feature. And if you’re using an old version of Snapchat or an old version of iOS on your device then this method will work for you.
- To use the screen recording method all you need to do is launch the Snapchat application and start the screen recording right before opening the Snap you want to capture. Once you did capture the Snap you can stop the screen recording.
- While using this method you have to be very clean and subtle cause if you start the screen recording in the middle of the Snap then the sender will get notified that you’ve screenshotted the Snap and this guide on how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing will be a wasted effort.
- Some of the users have reported that they have cleanly screen-recorded the Snap but somehow the sender got the notification.
- That’s why we’d recommend you first try this method with your friend who doesn’t mind recording their Snap.
- Recent tests stated that some people received the notification for both screenshotting and screen recording.
- Apart from iOS’s native screen recording tool, there are some other third-party applications available on the App Store but they are not as good as the one you get on your device. these third-party will not let you screen record anything from the application.
- So iOS device users are left with only one effective way to capture others’ snaps and that is by using another phone or camera to shoot or record the snap avoiding any such notifications.
How to Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing on Android Devices
- With the introduction of Andriod OS version 10, the platform has given an inbuilt screen recording feature to their users just like iOS devices. Now Andriod 10 users can use the inbuilt screen recording feature to capture Snaps and learn how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing.
- To record the snap first the user needs to open the Snapchat application and then swipe down from the notification bar to launch the screen recording feature.
- You have to start the screen recording option just before opening the snap, to safely record the Snap.
- In case you start the screen recording in the middle of the Snap then the sender will get notified that you’ve screen recorded and screenshotted the Snap.
- There are some instances when some users reported that the sender got notified even though they carefully tried to capture the Snap.
- Therefore we’ll recommend you first try this method with your friend who doesn’t mind recording their Snap.
- In case you’re using an Andriod device on lower Andriod OS versions then you can find many third-party screen recording applications on Play Store and use the same trick to bypass the Snapchat screenshot notification.
Also, read our quick guide if you want to impress your friends by sending some pictures from the camera roll on Snapchat!
How to Screenshot on Snapchat Using Airplane Mode
Some tests showed that this method was used to work on some of the older versions of Snapchat, But later on, the platform improved its security and privacy so now this method will not work on the majority of devices. Still, if you want to capture someone’s Snap then you can give this a try.
- Once you received the Snap that you want to screenshot or screen record, Turn on the Airplane mode on your device.
- After turning on the Airplane mode you can start the screen recording and open the Snap to record it. Or you can also choose to take a screenshot.
- Make sure that you turn off the WiFi before oping the Snapchat application. So this way the sender will not get any notifications.
- If you’re using an older OS version and an older version of Snapchat then there’s a high chance that you will get good results.
- Still, we’ll recommend you first try this method with your friend who doesn’t mind recording their Snap.
- If your device is running on Andriod 9 or older version then you need to open Snapchat just after getting the Snap that you want to capture.
- Once you open the application navigate to the settings menu and turn on the Airplane mode.
- Now open that Snap and screenshot it.
- After that click on the ‘Profile’ option in the top right corner.
- Navigate to the settings menu and click on the ‘Clear Cache’ under ‘Accounts Action’.
- Then select the ‘Clear All’ option and you now know how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing!
How to Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing: Hindi Video Tutorial
Snapchat is one of the most secure social media platforms out there, And the company never compromises when it comes to the privacy and security of its users. Over the period, the platform has always improved its security features so that no one can easily capture or save the contents. By bypassing such advanced security measures, we have given you the trick on how to screenshot on Snapchat without them knowing.
Who doesn’t want to boast their skills, if you want to show off among friends learn more about Snapchat’s new director mode that lets you edit videos like a pro!